- Updated some plugins (more 1.7.9/UUID friendly)
- Prism update broke Prism (server will be on temp whitelist until fixed)
Regarding 1.7.9: Please see this.
Web-only changes this time around.
- Reset website (forums & users are still saved)
- Fixed user registration
- Added easy way to reset password
- Slightly changed theme
- Removed shop (may return later)
Hey guys, I figured I should start posting about what’s new on Livecraft. Although I will not post a new article every week, they will be counted on a weekly basis.
What’s new this week:
- Made sponges craftable, useful for underwater bases or pesky cave waterfalls. Use /recipe sponge to figure out how to craft it.
- Fixed a bug where the flatlands and main worlds were sharing an inventory, which is not good.
- Updated server & plugins, should be running smoother. Please post on the website’s “Bug Reports” forum if you find otherwise.
- Increased the maximum player count from 24 players to 32.